Are you ever craving something just a little unhealthy after dinner, or at three in the morning? We are. But we’re usually too busy, or too lazy to put anything together. This recipe from yourlighterside.com solves that problem with a few ingredients, some creativity, and a microwave.
Serving size: one cup’s worth of cheesecake
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla/ vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoons sugar/ sugar substitute
- Fresh fruit for toppings, or to be swirled into the cheesecake
- 1 graham cracker to crumble and press into a crust under the filling)
- Mix everything together in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Place in microwave on high heat for 90 seconds. Stir every 30 seconds. Keep in the refrigerator until you serve it.
- If you’re so inclined, go for whatever berry is in season, smash a couple, and fold them into the cheesecake filling.
- Smash a graham cracker into crumbs.
- In a ramekin, cup, or small bowl, mash the crumbled graham cracker into the sides of your container until it takes the shape of a crust.
- Spoon in the filling.
- Top with fruits and your choice of whipped cream, Nutella, caramel, or whatever you have on hand. Or all of the above.